[linux-dvb] Re: DVB wiki Udev rules information suggestion

I think that text in the /usr/src/linux/Documentation does not work anymore with the 2.6.10 kernel.
It used to work until there happened new DVB driver merge from refactoring_branch to 2.6.10 and
DVB CVS head.

What driver version are you using and are rules in /usr/src/linux/Documentation/dvb/udev.txt
working for you? (They used to work also for me when I used Mandrakes 2.6.7mm kernel but
not anymore with 2.6.10. According to other threads in this mailing list, others have
had similar kind of problems.)

Mika

Christian Schmitt wrote:

A (IMHO) cleaner solution can be found under:

/usr/src/linux/Documentation/dvb/udev.txt

Chris

Home | Main Index | Thread Index