[linux-dvb] Problems with 2 Novas and one PCTV-Sat

Hi,

I'm trying to get a setup with 2 Novas (one normal and one CI) + one PCTV-Sat card running for serveral hours now.

With kernel 2.6.10 the Novas run but the PCTV will never get a lock (after applying the patch to get the frontend).

-> Switched to 2.6.9.

In 2.6.9 I have the very same problem, even though the PCTV card gets detected it wont tune.

If I remove the 2 Novas and just have the PCTV card in my machine the pctv card _does_ tune and work as expected.

Does someone have any pointers as what I could do about this?

Btw, the Novas and the PCTV card work fine on Windows, so none of the cards is damaged.

kind regards Philip

Home | Main Index | Thread Index