[linux-dvb] Re: bt8xx problem

> any clue here?
>
> you've got a version mismatch.  you need to recompile your module(s).
>
> Dick

I thought i had, by running make from within the build-2.6 directory. Where
do i need to run modprobe from to load the right version of the modules? I
had assumed it was from the build-2.6 directory since insmod.sh is there
too, but knowing me i've probably got it all wrong.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index