[linux-dvb] DVico Fusion DVB-T card - help please.

Ok, I've been following the posts as a result of my original post re a How-To for this card.

I was aware of Chris Pascoe's Driver and "Guide" but as for kernel compilation, the nearest I've come is compiling a "standard" 2.6.10 kernel for my SimplyMepis/Debian install, using the existing kernel config file from the SimplyMepis install/

How do I "configure the kernel with CONFIG_12C=m, CONFIG_12C_ALGOBIT=m and CONFIG_VIDEO_DEV=m "

and " install the appropriate modules"

as per Chris's guide?

As I asked in my first post, a "simple how-to" is required.

Links to a "simple" , preferably Debian, kernel how-to appreciated also.

Thanks in advance

Bill

Home | Main Index | Thread Index