[linux-dvb] Re: kaxTV (kaffeine-dvb) trouble

Christophe Thommeret schrieb:
Le Mercredi 02 Février 2005 15:27, Prakash Punnoor a écrit :

As said in README.dvb YOU MUST INSTALL or it won't work.
Sorry, I feel very noobish to not have read it...

DVB support is now in kaffeine cvs. Fetch it to gain some bugfixes.
So I got the cvs and installed it:

On console I get this on ch switches:

ASSERT: "i <= nodes" in /usr/qt/3/include/qvaluelist.h (373)

but apart form that it works.

But what doesn't work (in my quick test):

- no epg again

- deinterlacing: It seems some sort of bob deint. is activated even though in
xine engin parameters I set it to none. Tvtime isn't enabled even though i
try. This is probably a kaffeine issue, right?

Thanx for your work!

--
Prakash Punnoor

formerly known as Prakash K. Cheemplavam