[linux-dvb] switching from dvr to demux

Hi,

I have code that succeeds in opening dvr device and writing into it.
I have code that works well in playing demux from the frontend.
To switch from one mode to another, i use the ioctls VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE and AUDIO_SELECT_SOURCE.
I manage to play a file into dvr, then i select demux source, and manage to play from frontend. If i now want to select memory source and play from dvr, it does not work.

using VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE with memory, and writing into dvr does not seem to work well together. Is there a reason, or a way i can switch from one mode to another, other functions to call, etc.

Any help appreciated.

Ronan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index