[linux-dvb] Re: DVico Fusion DVB-T card - help please.

bill is a darn nice person I don't care what anybody says!

<snip
> Links to a "simple" , preferably Debian, kernel how-to appreciated also.

I should've mentioned this in my previous post, Richard noted that he applied
the 2.6.10.3 patches to his kernel source from bytesex.org. You will need to
do this to your kernel source unless you already have a 2.6.10.3 source.
Patches are covered in the ../linux-2.6.x/README.

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Movement stopped is no movement,
and rest set in motion is no rest.

Written on Prickle-Prickle, the 34th of Chaos, 3171
http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~rickfrm/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index