[linux-dvb] Re: b2c2 dvb driver?

F B wrote:
Hi

I'm wondering if there's a linux driver for "b2c2
broadband receiver pci adapter" ? I searched your list
and found some drivers for technisat(with b2c2
mentioned too) but I wonder if they work for my
specific card too.
BBTI.us the company which appears to be providing the
drivers forwarded me to linuxtv.org.
All B2C2 devices are identical to their corresponding Technisat twins. In your case you need the drivers required for the Technisat Skystar2 card (skystar2, mt312, stv0299). Just search this list (and the README) for further details.

Niklas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index