[linux-dvb] Thoughts on minimum dvr buffer size calculation?

Jan Panteltje wrote:
For those that use a budget card or other high speed
card (HDTV) and have mysterious aborts,
consider what I just wrote.
I will leave it at this. as for me the problem is
fixed with the buffer size modification.

It sounds to me like the size of the buffer is directly related to which kind of card you use. For those only using a single FF card, it seems to me like the required minimum amount would be less then say for a user with a budget card that can capture an entire transponder. Didn't I read that FF cards have a much lower bandwidth?

Best Regards,

Home | Main Index | Thread Index