[linux-dvb] Re: WANTED : KaxTV testers

Le Jeudi 03 Février 2005 22:48, Sergio a écrit :
> Hello,
> I use Kaxtv rel 0.3-test everyday. I'm very very very happy of it and I
> want to thank Christophe for this wonderful app!
thanx
> I'm trying Kaffeine-dvb but it seems that is not more possible to define
> a "custom" satellite (IMHO it was a real cool feature). There is a such
> features in kaffeine?
If you are missing initial tuning data, go to ~/.kde/share/apps/kaffeine.
There you will find dvb-s, dvb-t and dvb-c dirs containing initial data files.
Create a new one to fit your needs (take an existing one as start point) and
give it a sensible name. If you think your file may be of interest for
others, submit it to linux-dvb ml.
> Is Kaxtv definitely merged with Kaffeine?
Yes. It's in cvs now.

--
Christophe Thommeret

Home | Main Index | Thread Index