To: "Dave Ansell" <dave@theansells.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] Re: WinTV-Nova-T not working

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 19:54 +0000, Dave Ansell wrote:
     Is there anything else I need to do?

     Fedora FC3, kernel 2.6.10.    I tried repeating make install from
the
kernel dir but it made no difference.
I haven't really found the proper fix for this.

Wouldn't a make install reinstate the modules.alias file as it was
before your manual edit?

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index