[linux-dvb] Re: KNC one DVB-C card support

Hello Wolfgang,

 thanks for the infos. Now everything seems to work without problems. Probably
this card should be added to the cards.txt, as it was no clear (at least for
me) whether this card is supported or not (it only lists the dvb-s variant).

Regards,
Magnus

Am Samstag, 5. Februar 2005 17:31 schrieb Wolfgang Wegner:
> Hi,
>
> I do have such a card, but it is not yet installed in the right ;-)
> PC.
>
> The frontend is a Philips CU1216L, using TDA10021 demod and
> TUA6034 PLL. I do not know the reference frequency at the moment,
> but can have a look at it on tuesday, in case the tda10021 driver
> does not work out of the box.
> (I also do not know if there already exists the combination
> TDA10021-TUA6034.)
>
> Regards,
> Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index