[linux-dvb] Howto read audio register of av7110, SPDIF dead

Hi!
Some users of NexusCA have no sound, others have sometimes and some have never
over Spdif line. It looks like a timing problem.
I've enabled analogue sound for myself, this function is actually disabled
with CVS version.
Three other users tested this code. In the moment analogue sound is switched
on no one has sound over SPDIF.
Somebody an idea????

I have three questions:

-howto read out the audio read register of the av7110? I want to print out the
result into the kernel log.

-in av7110.c is the i2c rate reduced for the nexus ca. Has anybody an idea why
that _could_ have side effects on SPDIF?

-two other tuners using this line:
av7110->fe->ops->set_tone = av7110_set_tone;

what is this line for???

Thanks for helping

Regards

Home | Main Index | Thread Index