[linux-dvb] Re: cvs.linuxtv.org

On Sunday 06 February 2005 04:08, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> > just a minor issue I noticed today, that is out of my hands.
> >
> > What is the purpose of cvs.linuxtv.org pointing to the DirectFB main page?
> > Yea, I know we all love DirectFB, but hey, this is hijacking domain space :)
> >
> > Any chance cvs.linuxtv.org could point to http://linuxtv.org/cvs?
> >
> > As a sidenote, cvs.directfb.org is also pointing to something not quite right..
>
> Yeah, it's all a terrible mess ;-/
>
> We've already made plans to clean up the linuxtv and directfb
> servers, which will be quite some work especially regarding mail
> handling. Real soon now...

I've noticed the restructuring going on here and there, but this is (to be honest)
something that I found while discovering the linuxtv.org site a few years ago.
I just never bothered to report the issue, as I was thinking it was a fluke in
the configuration whenever I entered the address :)

Kenneth

Home | Main Index | Thread Index