[linux-dvb] linuxtv.org etc (was: Re: Re: Technisat/B2C2 USB Box)

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:

Offcourse the paragraph above would require convergence.de to completely give
the linuxtv.org domain and any content to public domain if it would cease
to administer it, for whatever reason. The domain would probably best be handed
to Gerd (of bytesex.org) or whoever other maintainer of either video4linux or
dvb is present at it's time. I would suspect that convergence.de has some
market value in keeping the linuxtv.org domain at this present time, but I do
not see this as a problem between the open-source comunity and convergence.de.