[linux-dvb] Re: please help me with a diseqc switch problem

Hi Simon,

I do have the same problem. I was able to scan by setting the 'default' to
diseqc 2. But after that I'm unable to watch livetv and use channels which
are from diseqc 1. So diseqc switching is broken in my opinion. For me it has
never worked in Myth. DVR although works fine, so my equipment is OK.

Henk Schoneveld

On Monday 07 February 2005 15:36, Simon Kenyon wrote:
> i have a nexus-s (hauppauge) and i have tried with two switches (a 2 way
> and a 4 way). i cannot get it to switch LNBs. this was initially with
> mythtv but i cannot get this to work with szap or scan either. if i
> disconnect an LNB from the switch, the other one works (this works both
> ways). with the LNBs directly connected to the nesus, they also both work.
>
> i've tried with the driver in 2.6.10 and also with CVS. same difference.
> what should i do to narrow down the problem? help would be appreciated.
>
> regards
> --
> simon
> ps this is gentoo, athlon 1G, 1 nexus, 1 pvr350 and a median frame grabber
> card. dvb-apps from cvs. two LNBs are pointed at the two astras (19.2 and
> 28.2)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index