[linux-dvb] Continuity Errors with tda10021 (Re: Distorded video with Cinergy1200 DVB-C)

Anssi Hannula:
> With dvb-kernel CVS and Terratec Cinergy1200 DVB-C card (using fe
> tda10021) in TTV (Tampere, Finland) cable network, the video and audio
> get very distorded (at least on both FTA muxes). Does someone have a
> clue where the problem lies or advice on how to find the reason?

I've done some more research on this and it seems at least I get a lot of
bad continuity counters with the relevant channels.

I suspect I am hit by the bug described in
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.dvb/13431

Has someone made any progress on this? Is it a hardware bug one somehow
can work around?

(tested with 2.6.11-rc3 and I can't find any newer patches in cvs)

Cheers.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index