[linux-dvb] kaxtv/kaffeine dvb - EPG information

Hi

I am watching on Astra 28E, ie bSkyb using kaffeine built from the CSV yesterday. It's good, a really neat application. However I have a problem with the EPG.

I only get EPG information to appear when listening to the BBC World Service.

It is not consistent, just now I am listening to the BBC World Service and I have EPG for BBC 1 Scotland (a TV station), repeated 3 times and then information for 4 or 5 BBC radio stations. The "View all programs" function only shows information for the program I can already see and the selection of channels shown out of the 7 or so I can get appears to be random, sometimes 2 channels, sometimes 6 etc. And it's always BBC Scotland, never BBC 1 London or South West!

Are there some settings I need to change to get a better range of EPG info? Any help appreciated.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index