[linux-dvb] Re: Continuity Errors with tda10021 (Re: Distorded video with Cinergy1200 DVB-C)

Hi,
I do not know how to confirm if the values are all correct.
Unfortunately, I do not have the measurement transmitter at the moment, so I can only say that with a converted signal, our own CU1216-based device runs.
The parameters we use (taken from data sheet and/or demo software) are:
LTHR: 0x78, 0x6e, 0x4b, 0x37, 0x2d, 0x23
MSETH: 0x8c, 0x6e, 0x4b, 0x37, 0x2d, 0x23
all the others, except for AGCREF that I had to adjust to 110 (0x6E) for QAM256, are the same - but I do not think that LOCKTHR and MSETH could make such a big difference here.
Regards,
Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index