[linux-dvb] Re: TS to PS with damaged stream

Am Thursday 10 February 2005 14:07 schrieb simon:
> Hi, is there any way to create a MPEG2-PS stream from a damaged
> MPEG2-TS stream? Replex seems to not be able to do it.
> Avidemux works but takes a really long time (bug? I'll report this
> on its site).
> Any other idea?

My recorded transport streams are almost always broken at one or several
points in that I get a squeak and a jump+distortions in the picture. I
have noticed that if I demultiplex, reencode the audio and then
multiplex the reencoded audio and the demultiplexed video as a program
stream, everything appears to work fine.

Cheers,
Roland

Home | Main Index | Thread Index