[linux-dvb] Re: TS to PS with damaged stream

simon wrote:
Hi, is there any way to create a MPEG2-PS stream from a damaged
MPEG2-TS stream? Replex seems to not be able to do it.
Avidemux works but takes a really long time (bug? I'll report this
on its site).
Any other idea?
Dvbd (http://dvbd.sourceforge.net) supports realtime TS to PS
while recording and it seems to work pretty well, I just dont like
the idea to record right away in PS, but as long as it handle
pretty well damaged streams i think it would worth take out the
TS-to-PS engine to create a separate tool for that task.
Ideas and suggestions are welcome.

You could use Project-X:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/project-x

It's written in Java and runs on Windows & Linux.

Niklas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index