[linux-dvb] linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1: Volume too low

Hello,
yesterday I tried the driver linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1 together with the latest
firmware 261d.
It seams to work fine with my Hauppauge DVB-c 727.

But the volume is too low.

Normally I had to set the adac_type manually to 0 within av7110.c/SetVolume.
Otherwise I did not get any sound.
adac=-1 as parameter did not work.

So I tried this with the new driver, but there is no SetVolume anymore.
I tried to set adac_type=0 before the first call of av7110_set_volume.

Now I have sound again, but the level is too low.

Does anyone know where I can set the range of the volume?

Thanks, Gerhard

--
Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail

Home | Main Index | Thread Index