[linux-dvb] Re: [linux-dvb-maintainer] DVB at76c651.c driverseems to be dead code

Andreas Oberritter wrote:

It has been a long term goal since months, but I don't have the time for
it now. We are still waiting for mpc8xx to become stable in 2.6.

I had some spare time and have recently converted most of the dbox2-stuff to 2.6, the necessary common DVB API 3.1 adapter driver is more or less finished but I lack the necessary frontends to make all demods work.

Also as Andreas said, the mpc8xx-port of the 2.6 still has a lot of issues so it might take a while, but it definitely looks good.

So I'd also request please not to kill the driver yet ;)

Regards,
Carsten Juttner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index