[linux-dvb] where is this error related?

Where is this error related? Is it my installed cvs myth or my dvb driver which came from patch 2.6.11-rc3 kernel.org?
DVB#0 WARNING - Transport Stream Continuity Error
Why does it happen too? It happens when changing channels. I also see errors like prebuffering pause. However I don't know if this is a real error. I've also seen errors like "no receive data from card 1" and corrupted packet.
Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Neil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index