[linuxtv-softmpeg] VDR playback

Hi,

I've just tried out your CVS changes, and that has improved video playback via VDR. It still has problems, as you mentioned... but at least I get a <jerky> picture and  audio!

However, the OSD stuff seems to have broken things. When I use the new VDR plugin (today's CVS) I get lots of errors when playing TV/video. No OSD either!

I tried the latest DirectFB, but that plays no video, with the old VDR plugin and the new VDR plugin! Reverted back to the older one, where at least I get video!

I'll have a look at the diffs to see what would have gone wrong with the plugin.

Thanks,

Colin