[linuxtv-softmpeg] Re: VDR playback

Hi,

I have tried the latest code today with a little success. I am using a
DVB-T in the UK card in case it makes any difference.

The good news is that the OSD is fine!

When I watch live TV there are many complaints about audio data being
fed too fast and the ring buffer in VDR fills up. Eventually something
gives up and I get no picture.  When watching a recording time slows
down but the playback manages to continue.

Also the picture seems to freeze/continue/freeze regularly, about every
second or less. If full logs will help I can post them here or on a
website.

Regards,
Sim