[linuxtv-softmpeg] Re: Current project status

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 11:04, Michael Hunold wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> it's been really quite on this mailing list, so I'd like to manifest the
> current project status so far.

Is OSD working properly?

> Colin has made some improvement on the cle266 MPEG hardware decoding
> support, but it's not production ready yet.

How about adding Xv output capability?

It would be good to have a very small softmpeg based application that
can view DVB streams with an OSD channel switcher interface, if only as
a test application for a working DVB setup. This is even more useful now
with the DVB driver in the kernel, since there will be more people who
never download the source distribution from linuxtv.org.

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>