[linuxtv-softmpeg] Re: EPIA MII 12000

Hello Nicolas,

On 06/17/04 17:26, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
I for myself still have problems with softmpeg, but the specs sound promising (even CLE266 hardware MPEG2 decoder code).

The problem of this code is that the community around it seems to be quite... absent...
Currently I'm the only "core" developer.

I'm having very little time at the momment. Additionally, libavcodec runs "good enough" for me even on cle266 systems, so I don't feel the need to add support for the mpeg decoder at the moment.

But as always: Patches are welcome.

CU
Michael.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index