[linuxtv-softmpeg] Re: K2.6.7 + VDR 1.3.11 + Softmpeg + G450 + TVOut Working

Alexw wrote:
Hey,

I want to share my recent experience with the Softmpeg plugin. Everything is working on my monitor with the OSD (for only last 5 minutes) and tried out the TV output with crtc2. In the last case, the OSD is not usable, command export DIRECTFB_VIDEO_IS_OVERLAY=1 will fail with segfault :-(
I have the same problem here, with a CLE266. I didn't have the time to document the crash, and I'm going on vacations this week-end, so I won't be able to do so until the end of the month.
I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone with this...
I also have crashes when libsoftmpeg doesn't like the MPEG stream. I'll document that too.

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index