[livid-dev] New mpeg2dec lists

Hi,

I'm sending this message to inform you of the new livid-mpeg2dec and
livid-mpeg2dec-cvs lists at linuxvideo.org. I hope these lists will
make it easier to discuss mpeg2dec evolution with the other developers
or people who use libmpeg2 in their projects. So, feel free to join if
you want to follow the project evolution.

I will probably send a few emails about the plans for 0.2.0 in the
next few days.

Please do not reply to all recipients of this email ; you should
instead reply to me or to livid-mpeg2dec@linuxvideo.org only.

Thanks,

--
Michel "Walken" LESPINASSE - Senior Development Engineer at Wind River Systems
Of course I think I'm right. If I thought I was wrong, I'd change my mind.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index