PC Freezes

Hay,

we did some other tries in getting the MPEG2 encoder board to run. Since we thought my Dual Processor PC could be the reason for the problems we did install it in an PII 350 single CPU PC. But we still have the same error. When we try to load the kfir.o module the pc freezes. It happends like the readme says.

"Now (if your PC did not crash :-) plug in a PAL composite signal an sound and
try...."

so, it did crash.. are there any possible solutions to this?

I would be glad to hear from you.

greets from Germany

Lewe Zipfel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index