[vdr] other MPEG Decoder cards?

Hi list,

is it possible to use an other card type than the DVBs for a timeshifting configuration? How deep depends vdr on the DVB kernel driver.
A while a go I bought a Hollywood Plus card from Sigma Designs. And I would like to use this MPEG2 Decoder card with vdr.
If Klaus does agree I would like to bring support for the HW+ card into the vdr project. But this depends on the unvoidable expenditure.

Greetings
	Tim

--
                \\\///