Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Video Disk Recorder version 0.98
The new version 0.98 of the Video Disk Recorder project
is now available at
- Completed storing the current audio volume in the setup.conf file (thanks
to Andy Grobb).
- Fixed closing the progress display with the "Back" key when in trick mode
and Setup.ShowReplayMode is enabled (thanks to Stefan Huelswitt).
- New SVDRP commands LSTR and DELR to list and delete recordings (thanks to
- Fixed a crash when pressing the '2' button while replaying a DVD.
- Updated 'channels.conf' for the "Bundesliga" channels of Premiere World
(thanks to Mel Schächner).
- Changed the tuning code to use FrontendInfo to detect the type of DVB card.
- Removed the recursion stuff from cThread (cMutex already does this).
- Fixed handling the repeat function in the channel display.
- Avoiding multiple EPG entries for the same event (thanks to Rolf Hakenes
for some valuable information on how to do this).
- A recording on the primary interface can now be stopped to make it continue
on an other free DVB card (if one is free at the moment). See MANUAL for
- Added some missing teletext PIDs (thanks to Norbert Schmidt).
- Added PTS to the converted PCM audio when replaying a DVD (thanks to Andreas
Schultz). Now the audio and video of a DVD replayed over the DVB card's A/V
out should always be in sync.
- Fixed handling the "Power" key in case Setup.MinUserInactivity is set to 0 to
disable automatic shutdown.
- Added a fifth parameter to the 'shutdown' call that indicates the reason for
this shutdown request (see INSTALL).
- Fixed releasing 'index' memory after recording or playback.
- Fixed ejecting a DVD while it is being replayed.
- Removed all video overlay stuff from cDvbApi and SVDRP. Guido Fiala's new
'kvdr' version 0.4 now does these things itself. As a consequence of this you
will now need to use kvdr 0.4 or later.
- The device /dev/video is now opened only if necessary (to GRAB an image),
allowing other programs (like 'kvdr', for instance) to use that device.
Klaus Schmidinger Phone: +49-8635-6989-10
CadSoft Computer GmbH Fax: +49-8635-6989-40
Hofmark 2 Email: email@example.com
D-84568 Pleiskirchen, Germany URL: www.cadsoft.de
Main Index |