[vdr] Re: AW: DVB-C Rev.2.1 and J2

> Am Freitag,  4. Januar 2002 23:50 schrieben Sie:
> >
> > same with my card. can see any difference between rgb and composite.
> > i also have a 16:9 82cm panasonic tv.
> > bye,gunnar
>
> Are you sure, that RGB is displayed by the TV? Most TVs only display RGB
> Input, when +5V is on pin 18 of the SCART connector, if not, composite is
> displayed, so you will not see any difference between composite and
composite.

> Andreas
I have to switch my tv in the s-vhs mode, else i onle have a b/w picture. so
i am pretty sure what i see. did many experiments with the windows software,
when i get the card. but cant really see a difference in picture quality, at
least on my tv. the scart on my dvb-c isnt working with the driver from 1127
as many other people reported before.

gunnar

Home | Main Index | Thread Index