[vdr] Re: teletext add on for VDR

Hi,

I have installed the teletext add-on.
I have a problem with the step 4):

> 4) now you have a black screen and no sound. look at your terminal
windows. press now your side that you want to view

I don't understand what you mean when you write "press the side that you
want to view".
I have the blank screen. I have checked that the pages are cached in the
/video/vtx/<number> directory.
The console displays :
Directory vorhanden /video/vtx
Teletext PID 165 wird gesetzt
Zielverzeichnis : /video/vtx/165
Directory erstellt

As I don't understand German, I don't know what these messages mean, and
what I have to do to display the pages ? Please could you translate the
messages into English, since most people could understand them ?

> Know problems: If you have more than one cards and the first card is not
the primary card.

I had to remove my WinTV Nova, because it was the first card.

Thanks for your help,

Jean-Claude

Home | Main Index | Thread Index