[vdr] Re: teletext add on for VDR

Hello!

> > 4) now you have a black screen and no sound. look at your terminal
> windows. press now your side that you want to view
> I don't understand what you mean when you write "press the side that you
> want to view".

replace the word side against page and i think you can understand it.

For example:
>Press 1
the terminal screen show : 100_00
>Press 2
the terminal shows a secound line : 120_00
>Press 3
the terminal shows now: 123_00
/video/vtx/xxx/yyy_zz
convertierung beendet
speicherung beendet
Warning: setting frame_pred_frame_dct[1] = 1
Warning: setting frame_pred_frame_dct[2] = 1
Encodeing frame 0 ..........................................................
Konvertirung beendet
Groesse : xxxxx
Bild geladen

after this messages, you should see the page on your tv.

if you get the messages "Problem beim Dateiöffnen" then the page is not at
the cache now. You must wait until it is cached or it is not aviable.

> I have the blank screen. I have checked that the pages are cached in the
> /video/vtx/<number> directory.
> The console displays :
> Directory vorhanden /video/vtx
> Teletext PID 165 wird gesetzt
> Zielverzeichnis : /video/vtx/165
> Directory erstellt
Thats all ok.There are only interal debug messages. In the final version all
this messages are removed.

> I had to remove my WinTV Nova, because it was the first card.
I don't know if this is realy a problem but some of my friends tells me,
that he doesnt' see something. But you can use both cards if you set the
link to the video device correct (to video1 or video2 etc)

Peter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index