[vdr] Re: Demux AC3 from a recording

What happend when a 1. language , 2nd language and a DD track is available
.. where are the tracks located .. (0xc0...0xc2) ??? and still the main
question .. do you know a way how to get the single streams from the PES
.... or even convert it in another streamtype ... ?!?!

Stefan

Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de>
Sent by: kls@cadsoft.de
07.01.2002 22:14