[vdr] epg2timer

Hi list,

I have used the epg2timer script with TVTV over Xmas to get all the
programming of my VDR box clean, especially because of the messed
up PRO7 epg (I 've got the same stupid answere from them as published
here already) . It works realy good but one question is left:

I had to set the timeout value in the script to an large value (>5min)
because the programming of the timer via SVDR is very slow. Each
line is updated on a ~30sec base and if you have 10 line to update
it lasts a while. Is this something which can be solved by configuration
or is there a bug in the SVDR connection? The deletion command for
the old timer list is fast but the update of this list is very slow.
Why?

Kind regards
Manfred Schmidt-Voigt