[vdr] Re: epg2timer

> I had to set the timeout value in the script to an large value (>5min)
> because the programming of the timer via SVDR is very slow. Each
> line is updated on a ~30sec base and if you have 10 line to update
> it lasts a while. Is this something which can be solved by configuration
> or is there a bug in the SVDR connection? The deletion command for
> the old timer list is fast but the update of this list is very slow.
> Why?

Exact the same Problem here !
I also have a timeout >200sec.....

Some time ago i have asked klaus about this problem - but he also donīt know
why itīs so slow

I have 2 VDRīs - and the second Machine is much mor faster in programming over the
SVDR interface.
But i donīt understand this because this Machine is only a PII400..

Home | Main Index | Thread Index