[vdr] Re: mp3 replay on reduced system

On 30 Jan 2002 Klaus <gregorski@leisergmbh.de> wrote:

> My system is very reduced. It has only the needed binarys,
> libs, devs needed to operate vdr.
> It resides on a 20 Mb partition.
> One Partition is for my SusE and one for data.
> As I said, when I boot the SusE system everything works fine.
> So I think some files must be missing on the reduced system

I'm using find & sort to scan the directories.

> I checked lib-dependency with ldd. OK
> But there is no dependency shown for libmad. Is that OK?

This depends on the way you installed libmad. By default libmad
is installed only a static library. For a shared version you must
use ./configure --enable-shared.
There is no lib-dep with a static library.

The strace hint may be a good one.

Any other log entries / console output which may help?

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index