[vdr] Re: Talking SVDRP over the net

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Emil Naepflein wrote:

> I have a similar setup for secondary tv's. But what are you doing with
> the remote signals from there?
> I have installed a modulator from www.channelplus.com which is available
> from www.mediacraft.de . This modulators allow to transfer the IR signal
> on a back channel on the normal antenna cable. This is not cheap but
> works great.

This back channel sounds like something I want to have ;-)

But how can I get the IR signals from the antenna cable into the vdr
server?

bye, ju

--
Juergen Schmidt   Leitender Redakteur/senior editor  c't magazin
Verlag Heinz Heise GmbH & Co KG, Helstorferstr. 7, D-30625 Hannover

Home | Main Index | Thread Index