[vdr] Re: addign STB-style timeshifting to VDR

> If this is supposed to ever enter the main VDR line, it's gotta be a
> simple solution.
> I'd hate to end up with a VDR that is potentially unstable just because of
> one extremely complex feature. Everybody should think very carefully and
> ask themselves:
> "do I *really* need all this?".

I think now VDR (for itselve) works realy great ! - Without any big problems
and itīs nearly perfekt....

But - With this Project you opend Pandoras BOX :-)

Now itīs possible to make anything in your Living-Room (E-Mail, MP3, DIVx,.....) and
if i look to myselve: I love the VDR and i use it every day - but what i
also like to do is to try new things like the MP3 Patch or the WEB-Interface.

If iīm able to programm - i have many ideas - what VDR can do in future :-)

I understand the Problem with all the Patches....

And look at me - i still donīt know why VDR deletes all my Recordings (over 500GB) in one
Night) perhaps it was one of the patches wich made anything wrong.... The risk is at my side....

So just relax and look what people trying to do with "your VDR" and perhaps you see a feature
wich also you "realy want".....

CU

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index