[vdr] Re: fix for DiSEqC

Hello,

> with the latest DVB firmware the  DiSEqC tone burst signalling works
> properly. So Klaus please change in dvbapi.c
> cDvbApi::SetChannel

Driver from?

> scmds.miniCommand = SEC_MINI_NONE;
> scmds.miniCommand = Diseqc?SEC_MINI_B:SEC_MINI_A;

I wouldn't change it that way ... as I had a lot of problems with the
diseqc-sw. this
should be implemented more general (with user-config-options in the setup),
e.g.
(1) Mini-Diseqc / Real Diseqc
(2) Assignment of satellites to diseqc-commands (A/B for Mini, and min.
AA/AB/BA/BB
for real diseqc-switches).

> This fixes problems with cheap DiSEqC switches (like the ones from
> Pollin Electronic)

At least if they are capable of doing this form of Diseqc!

bye, reiner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index