[vdr] Re: removing beauty patch

On 23 Jan 2002 tobias <tobschle@gmx.de> wrote:

> I'm using the latest AIO package but I don't like the beauty patch. what
> files do I need to replace if I want the normal 'look & feel' of
> VDR-0.99 back?

Huuuh, how could someone not like this beautyfull symbol font ;-)

But seriously, you can't revert the patch by simply replacing
files. The changes are embedded into multiple files.

BTW the beauty patch only includes new symbols for the replaymode
display (e.g. when doing fast foward). The new colors etc in AIO
are not part of the beauty patch.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan