[vdr] Re: removing beauty patch

Stefan Huelswitt wrote:

>On 23 Jan 2002 tobias <tobschle@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>>I'm using the latest AIO package but I don't like the beauty patch. what
>>files do I need to replace if I want the normal 'look & feel' of
>>VDR-0.99 back?
>>

>Huuuh, how could someone not like this beautyfull symbol font ;-)
>
>But seriously, you can't revert the patch by simply replacing
>files. The changes are embedded into multiple files.
>
>BTW the beauty patch only includes new symbols for the replaymode
>display (e.g. when doing fast foward). The new colors etc in AIO
>are not part of the beauty patch.

I thought the beauty patch changes the colors. I didn't see the fonts
yet because I didn't replay a file. I was using vdr-0.99pre1-mp3-0.31
and the were like the ones in 0.98. is it easy to get the normal colors
back? or will it be easier when I apply each patch manually?

tobi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index