[vdr] Re: vdradmin v0.10

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:19:09 +0100
Thomas Koch <no-return@gmx.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 12:04:26PM +0100, Clemens Kirchgatterer wrote:
> > WOW, this is really a great pice of software, but most of my channels don't show me anything in "Programmübersicht", althogh i can see the shedule on the OSD. is this a bug, or some kind of missconfiguration on my side?
>
> Hm, i cant imagine why this could happen. Explain "most of my channels",
> do you see any system why one channel is displayed and an other dont?

after some more tests i found that the channels, that are not working change from time to time, but i couldn't find a rule to describe this. i think, i even saw a channel working, then selected an other channel, and when i switched back i got no "Programmuebersicht", but i'm not sure about this. more about this tonight!

> > what i find really great is, that vdradmin does not need to run on the same machine as vdr and all communication works via vdrp. i hope the recordings list patch will work with vdr 0.99 too.
>
> Patching is not needed, the patch is included since VDR 0.98.

yes, i reallised this, when i tried to apply the patch manually. ;-)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index