[vdr] Cheapest solution for receiving ORF

Hello all

Iam using VDR since ~1 year - a really great programm - many thanks.

Actually I have version 0.98 installed, and looking forward to watch
also ORF Channels via VDR.
A ORF Smartcard is avalable.
So what do I additionally need, the CI Interface for DVB Card of course.

But which CI module would be the cheapest/best ?
I remember, that in the past there were troubles with some modules.
Are they still present, or could I choose each CI module which is able
to decode Betacypt ?
Which would you suggest, is the cheapest for ORF ?
I only want to decode ORF, no interest on other channels.

thanks
bb

Home | Main Index | Thread Index