[vdr] Cheapest solution for receiving ORF

> Iam using VDR since ~1 year - a really great programm - many thanks.
>
> Actually I have version 0.98 installed, and looking forward to watch
> also ORF Channels via VDR.
> A ORF Smartcard is avalable.
> So what do I additionally need, the CI Interface for DVB Card of course.
>
> But which CI module would be the cheapest/best ?
> I remember, that in the past there were troubles with some modules.
> Are they still present, or could I choose each CI module which is able
> to decode Betacypt ?
> Which would you suggest, is the cheapest for ORF ?
> I only want to decode ORF, no interest on other channels.

The trouble with some CI´s still present, so you should try to get an Irdeto
SE 4.7.
The newer Alphacrypt will not work at this moment. Because there were no
cheaper CI´s wich can decode  ORF available, so it´s no matter to chose an
SE 4.7.

Greetings

Home | Main Index | Thread Index