[vdr] How to patch dvb.c for correct iframe playing ?

Hi !

I have several times tried to patch the current cvs DVBs driver for correct
iframe playing in vdr (cutting)

The only version that did work was the pre-patched one by Klaus Schmidinger
(27.11.2000 !?)

After apllying the patch the driver compiles fine, but does not work as
expected :-(

Here is a snapshot of yesterdays cvs, patched by me:

[Line 4408 :]
--- snip ---
static void
play_iframe(struct dvb_struct *dvb, u8 *buf, unsigned int len, int nonblock)
{
        int i, n=1;

        if (!(dvb->playing&RP_VIDEO)) {
                AV_StartPlay(dvb, RP_VIDEO);
                n=MIN_IFRAME/len+1;
        }
        dvb_play(dvb, iframe_header, sizeof(iframe_header), 0, 1, 0);
        for (i=0; i<n; i++) {
                dvb_play(dvb, buf, len, 0, 1, 1);
	        send_ipack_rest(&dvb->ipack[1]);
		}