[vdr] Re: Switching channels problem

Am Sonntag, 3. Februar 2002 18:53 schrieben Sie:

> >> 2.4.10

> >> standard from suse
> >
> > As I told Martin in private mail, I had similiar problems here.
> > After updating to kernel 2.4.17 AND i2c 2.6.2 they are gone. But
> > don't forget to disable the kernel i2c driver completely (this
> > includes to delete/rename the include files in the kernel tree).
>
> I upgraded to i2c 2.6.2 but it's still the same behaviour.
same for me !

Maybe i should upgrade kernel ??
But i'm a little afraid that afterwards i have even more problems ... :-/

@stefan huelswitt: Do you reboot your system regularely ?
I guess rebooting every night might also be a workaround :-(

As a quick workaround i put a "Reload DVBs and VDR" into commands.conf so
that i can reload the vdr and drivers via remote control (otherwise my
girlfriend would kill me, because tv is broken every few days .... ;-)

But there must be some serious problem causing this !

@driver developers: Is there a way to turn on some debug messages for the
dvbs driver ?

Martin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index